You probably won’t have noticed but I made a few minor changed to the site last night, most notably of all I’ve turned on proper permalinks which make navigation of the archives a lot easier. Added to this it should also allow search engines to index the site properly. I’m planning on tweaking things a bit more over the next few weeks to minimize page loading times and generally spruce things up a bit. Although the blog has only been going properly since last Christmas I’ve been running the randomwire.com domain now for just over a year and overall I’m pretty pleased what I’ve been able to do with it. Although I’ve got a pretty busy academic year up ahead of me (possibly my last ever) I hope to be able to keep up with things and hopefully things will continue to grow.

No Need to Click Here – I’m just claiming my feed at Feedster.

Comments

Leave a Reply