Its been another day full of lots of little jobs. This morning I managed to accidentally lock myself out of the site by messing up the database – thank goodness for backups! If you made a comment any time after midnight last night its probably been lost 🙁 I’ve identified the IE problem with the site which basically revolves around its incorrect interpretation of the ‘margin’ values that cause it to look out of alignment. Unfortunately the correction messes it up in all other browsers so I’m investigating other possibilities to sort it out. With this in mind here are 5 good reasons why you should switch your web browser from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox (if you haven’t already!):
- Tabbed Browsing – Open several pages in one window.
- Popup Blocking – Never be annoyed again by intrusive adverts.
- Integrated Search – Easily search the web using the built-in Google bar.
- Fast – Firefox feels more responsive in day-to-day browsing.
- Standards Compliant – As I’ve proved!
Want more info? Take a look here. Convinced? Download here. What have you got to loose (remember its all free)?!
Tomorrow I’m off in the afternoon to Newcastle to see the new Harry Potter film. By all accounts (excluding my brothers) its meant to be pretty good so I’m looking forward to it – It’ll be a nice change from watching subtitled foreign stuff (as much as I like it!).