Never let it be said that I am not a trend setter in all aspects of life, in fact when it comes to clothes I consider my wardrobe to be the *hight* of fashion. With this in mind I decided to take a leaf out the latest in couture from South Korea: behold the Sheep Head (literal translation), otherwise known as the “Princess Leia towel doo”.
For those who don’t speak Korean:
- Fold towel length-ways 3 times
- Fold the ends over themselves until secure
- Turn over and find opening
- Pull opening apart till head sized
- Place on head (your face may or may-not blur as show!)
Walking down the street will never feel the same again, warm ears and a dry head are just some of the benefits of having a Sheep Head. Worn as an every-day accessory by both young and old this is the essential 2007 look, heading from a republic peninsular to your head shortly. You heard it hear first!