Consumer VPN Service
I carried out a number of projects for a consumer VPN (Virtual Private Network) service to help improve the overall user experience and capture new sales from a growing number of mobile users.
- Analysed former site and apps to identify areas of friction in the user experience
- Redesigned site (layout, copy & graphics) utilising the Bootstrap framework
- Designed and oversaw implementation of new iOS 7 app utilising in-app payments
Algarve Travel Site
Over a period of just two weeks I helped a small travel company in the Algarve (Portugal) relaunch their website on a new platform which they could more easily maintain and update themselves.
- Rebuilt site using WordPress CMS and migrated old data across into new taxonomy
- Customised responsive template to integrate OpenStreetMap using Leaflet JS library
- Trained staff in the use of WordPress and setup a Facebook business page
Shenzhen Community Site
I helped a well established English-language community website in Shenzhen (China) refresh their website to be more competitive and useful to residents.
- Carried out competitive analysis and SEO review of current site to identify issues
- Restructured information architecture to improve nav and reduce overlapping content
- Designed new responsive template to address shortcomings and refresh look & feel